Tuesday, July 21, 2009

UFC Fighter Kimo Leopoldo Dies - The World is A Safer Place


UFC Fighter Kimo Leopoldo died. And honestly, I am not feeling one bit bad for him. Now ya'll know by now that I don't wish death on nobody. But this man was a drug fueled, hot headed, wife beater. And death ain't gonna make me feel no different.

It's not even like was the greatest. He posted a 10-7-1 record, which is only 18 fights. Plus, when MJ died, you know I kept that funky fresh too. I am tired of death erasing all the harmful things you did. He doesn't even have a legacy to leave behind.

If you think I'm being too mean, the man got off on all the charges he was facing now. And one of his favorite quotes were: People go up and down, but the heart of the individual and their motives is what they are about,

Need I say more?

No comments: